The Municipal GeoPortal is a hosted information management solution from Infrastructure Ontario of the Ontario government with services provided by SKE Inc.
The solution is:
- Secure. The distributed architecture option (shown here) is one example of our focus on security. It enables your data to remain behind your firewall, yet still be integrated within the GeoPortal.
- Flexible and scalable. Computing resources and services change as your needs change.
- Content rich. Contains foundation data and core tools. No need to buy any hardware, software or hire specialists to build and manage your systems.
- Cost Effective. Because it's a service, any organization can access professional capabilities, computing, and information publishing at a price that is affordable and understandable.
- Successful Pedigree. The Ontario GeoPortal and its business applications have won over a dozen industry awards including the 2011 Transforming the Business of Government Award at GTEC; the 2011 "Best Public Sector GIS" Gold award at URISA-OC; Showcase Ontario Gold Award; the Prix Excelsior Award for Innovation and a dozen more.
- Viable for you. Regardless of the size of your organization and your needs.
Common access tools:
GeoViewer, DataViewer, DocumentViewer
Contact us for a demonstration.